Welcome to the City of Eastvale!
We are delighted that you have chosen Eastvale to do business with.
If you are a new business, please visit our New Business Guide 101
to ensure you have complied with all State and Federal requirements.
Below is a general overview of the business registration program and application requirements:
- Business registration certificates are renewed on an annual basis and expire at the end of the month one year from when it was issued.
- Corporations, LLCs, partnerships (general, limited and limited liability) and trusts are required to apply using an Employer Identification Number (EIN), which is also known as a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
- Sole proprietorships may apply using a Driver's License number, Identification number, or Social Security number if they do not have a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
- Corporations, LLCs and partnerships (limited and limited liability) are required to provide their California Secretary of State registration number. These businesses must also attach their formal documents of registration with the California Secretary of State under "File Attachments."
- Any businesses operating under a fictitious business name or a dba (doing business as) are required to attach their formal documents that the name has been registered under "File Attachments." For any businesses located in Eastvale, proof of registration must come from the Riverside County Assessor-Clerk-Recorder's office.
- Any businesses selling tangible goods, including retail and wholesale, are required to provide their Seller's Permit number. These businesses must also attach their official permit from the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) under "File Attachments." For any businesses located in Eastvale, the Seller's Permit must show an address in Eastvale or it must indicate multiple locations.
- Any application that is incomplete or missing attachments will not be processed.
- No payment will be required until a Business Registration representative has reviewed your application and deemed your application complete. Once approved, you will receive an email containing the amount due and instructions on how to make the payment online .
We know that starting a new business can be exciting and challenging. We wish you the greatest success in your new venture!
If you need any assistance with the application process, please call (951) 703-4400 to speak with a business registration representative.